Supporting higher education, workforce development, and public engagement with NASA via programs throughout Maryland.
To read about our program accomplishments and recent activities, choose from the list below!
- 2018 Student Research Symposium
- AIRSPACES2 at the University of Maryland Eastern Shore
- Balloon Payload Program
- Benjamin Banneker’s Contributions to Science
- CapTech’s “Crawl, Walk, Run” path to space
- MDSGC Observatory
- Student Spaceflight Experiments
Scholarships and Internships
Current or prospective students at our member institutions can apply for scholarship support through MDSGC. For information or to apply choose the appropriate link below:
Propose a Program
MDSGC awards funds on a competitive basis for activities that align with our mission. We are always open to new ideas and proposals! To get started, visit the Propose a Program page and find supporting resources in the Document Center.